The Coalition of Essential Schools (CES) invites you–individuals, schools, and organizations engaged in building student-centered, democratic classrooms–to make your work visible to the world. Join CES to be counted among the schools and organizations across the United States (and beyond) that are changing lives through personalized, equitable, and academically vibrant teaching and learning.
Joining CES as a school, organization, or individual is FREE and will bring you and your organization special benefits and a network of dedicated colleagues. See our network map and directory of school and organization affiliates for the growing national landscape of participatory, democratic, and student-centered learning.
Joining CES enables you to:
- List your school or organization on our national map
- Create a school/organization profile to advance networking
- Take advantage of significantly discounted registration at Fall Forum, our December 2016 national gathering of progressive educators
- List position openings on the CES Jobs Board (going live in August 2016) to reach and hire educators and other colleagues who share commitments to the Common Principles/deeper learning for all students
- List open enrollment professional development events on the CES Calendar (going live in August 2016)
- Share news on the CES site, social media, and twice-monthly email newsletter
Ready? Great. Click Join CES to affiliate with us and the world of student-centered schools today.