The Coalition of Essential Schools (CES) is hiring a Program Assistant to support communication and planning activities related to our annual Fall Forum conference, which will take place in Providence, RI in early December 2016. Start date for this position is ASAP.
CES is seeking candidates with:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong facility with spreadsheets/word processing/presentation software
- Project management skills
- Excellent telephone communications skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Commitment to prompt follow up
- Strong facility for email communication
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
A candidate with some or all of the following experiences will be a great addition to our team:
- Direct experience with a range of K-12 schools
- Conference coordination
- Database management
- Project management
A candidate who appreciates a flexible and dynamic work environment, with no two days the same, will thrive as CES’s Program Assistant.
This freelance position is based in Providence, RI and offers 20-25 hours per week, with the understanding that hours may increase as we draw closer to the Fall Forum conference. On-site work is required, with some remote hours possible. Please note that this is a four-month position, open from mid-August through mid-December 2016. Compensation for this position is highly competitive and aligned with experience and demonstrated competence.
To apply, please send resume, salary history, and letter of interest no later than August 19, 2016, to: Jill Davidson, Managing Director, Coalition of Essential Schools, email@example.com. Please use subject header: Program Assistant. Interviews will occur on a rolling basis; please don’t wait to apply.
Download the Program Assistant job description here: Coalition of Essential Schools Program Assistant