Fall Forum 2015: A Call for Exibitors, Sponsors, and Advertisers
Each year, the Coalition of Essential Schools—a national school restructuring and reform organization active for over 30 years and representing hundreds of school and support organizations nationwide—hosts Fall Forum, gathering the most innovative teachers, principals, university professors, policy-makers, business leaders, and students from around the country and beyond.
Fall Forum 2015 will convene at the Westin Hotel in Portland, ME November 5-7, 2015. We invite all organizations, causes, and companies eager to connect with our audience of 500+ educators, school leaders, and district administrators to sponsor, exhibit, or advertise at Fall Forum. This year’s theme, “Connecting Conversations,” will focus on bringing together a diverse set of school change agents- teachers, leaders, students, and organizations- for sharing and inspiration.
For more than a quarter century, The Coalition of Essential Schools has gathered its members and our larger community for its annual meeting – and one of our nation’s premiere annual education conferences: The Fall Forum. The Fall Forum attracts the country’s most courageous and transformative teachers, principals, university professors, policy makers, business leaders and students to continue what our founder, Ted Sizer, coined as “a conversation among friends.” This ongoing dialogue has served our schools and the larger educational community quite well as is evidenced by the countless communities and organizations that thrive with CES and our cornerstone 10 Common Principles explicitly or implicitly inside their values and design.
What is the Coalition of Essential Schools?
The Coalition of Essential Schools is the nation’s oldest and largest network of the most progressive public and charter schools, individual teachers, school leaders, district leaders, and business leaders working collaboratively to transform the nation’s education system. For thirty years, the Coalition of Essential Schools has pushed to advance the most pressing issues in education: fair and responsible assessment strategies; learning experiences that focus on students tackling real-life problems, and hard questions around eliminating an educational debt that disproportionately impacts our students of color. Over 500 schools nationwide and hundreds of individual educators have formally affiliated with CES, and countless others consistently engage with CES and its work.
Why Exhibit, Sponsor, or Advertise with the CES Fall Forum?
The CES Fall Forum connects you with over 500 educators and supporters both at the conference and through our web presence.
CES Fall Forum Sponsorships
CES Supporter Sponsorship: $100+
Sponsors who make tax-deductible donations of $100 or more will be recognized and thanked on a special page in the Fall Forum program and on the CES National’s website.
Friend Sponsorship: $2,500 (non-profits: $1,250)
Friend Sponsorship Benefits:
- Logo Recognition on conference sponsor thank-you banners
- 1/2 page advertisement and logo placement in Fall Forum Program Guide
- 1 exhibition booth at a 50% discount (staffed by your personnel)
- 1 month logo placement with link to your homepage and sponsorship recognition on CES National’s website
- 1 complimentary Fall Forum registration
Collaborator Sponsorship: $5,000 (non-profits: $2,500)
- Collaborator Sponsorship benefits include all those from the Friend Sponsorship plus:
- 1 full-page ad and logo placement in conference program guide
- Invitation to the CES VIP Opening Reception hosted by the CES Board of Directors on Thursday evening
- 1 complimentary exhibition booth (staffed by your personnel)
- 2 month logo placement and sponsorship recognition on CES National’s website with a brief description of your company and link to your website
- 2 complimentary Fall Forum registrations
Ally Sponsorship: $10,000 (limited to two sponsoring companies)
- The Ally Sponsorship provides your organization preferential placement for your exhibition booth, signage and marketing materials. Ally Sponsor benefits include all those from the Collaborator Sponsorship plus:
- Sponsorship acknowledgement at the Fall Forum’s Opening and Closing Sessions
- Sponsorship signage at Opening and Closing Sessions, Exhibit areas and meal areas
- Approved company literature distributed with Fall Forum registration materials
- Shared meeting space at Fall Forum for sponsor use
- 4 month logo placement and sponsorship recognition on CES National’s website with 250 word description of your company and link to your website
- 3 complimentary Fall Forum registrations
Transformer Sponsorship: $25,000 (limited to one sponsoring company)
If you want your company to have significant exposure throughout Fall Forum and to be known as a committed supporter of public education, this opportunity is perfect for you. The Transformer Sponsorship entitles your company to the highest level of logo visibility on all Fall Forum signage, marketing materials, registrants’ lanyards, and booth placement. Transformer Sponsor benefits include all those from the Ally Collaborator Sponsorship plus:
- 2 full-page ad and logo placement in conference program guide
- Large-Scale Sponsorship signage at Opening and Closing Sessions, Exhibit areas, and meal areas
- Sponsorship acknowledgement on all Fall Forum advertising
- Logo placement on All Fall Forum registrants’ lanyards OR name badges
- 2 complimentary exhibition booths (staffed by your personnel)
- Complimentary meeting space at Fall Forum for sponsor use
- 6 month logo placement and sponsorship recognition on CES National’s website with a 250word description of your company and link to your website
- 6 complimentary Fall Forum registrations
Sponsorship levels of Friend or above may elect to sponsor specific event activities (Sponsors will be identified clearly for each activity). These include but are not limited to Opening Reception or Breakfast (Transformer), Featured Speaker or Ice Cream Social (Collaborator), Snacks (Ally), and Teacher/ Student Scholarships (Friend). Contact Laura for more information.
The Fall Forum is a powerful opportunity to share your products and services with over 500 potential clients and customers from across the country. A limited number of exhibition spaces are available this year, keoping your content front and center for our participants! For a very reasonable fee of $450, you will receive:
- a 6 foot draped table and two chairs in the main ballroom area- the site of our Thursday afternoon opening session and evening reception as well as the hub of activity on Friday.
- inclusion in our list of Exhibitors on the CES Web page, with a link to your website
- a free quarter-page ad in the program guide (larger ads available for an additional fee)
Exhibit booths will open at 1:00 on Thursday and close at 3:30 on Friday (after the second break). Questions? Contact Laura for more information.
If you cannot be on site to exhibit and cannot sponsor Fall Forum, please consider advertising in our program guide, a resource that’s the road map to attendees’ experience.
Fall Forum participants will see your advertisement multiple times over the course of several days, and your Fall Forum support will push them to take your message seriously. Fall Forum advertisers will get meaningful contact with an eager audience and will help sustain CES’ principle-driven approach to creating personalized, equitable, and academically challenging schools for all students in all communities.
Fall Forum Program Guide Advertising Rate:
- Full page: $75
- Half page: $60
- Quarter page: $50
The deadline for digital files is October 1, 2015. For specs and to reserve space in the program guide, please contact us—email@example.com or call 603-283-2302. Space is limited, so secure your advertisement as soon as possible.