Fall Forum 2016 workshop proposals are due by Thursday, June 9, 11:59 pm (Eastern time zone). Please submit your proposals for sessions that share your experience of particular practices or strategies that support the incorporation of the CES Common Principles into your school or organization. Facilitators of selected workshops will be notified by June 16, 2016.
All selected workshop facilitators will receive free registration to Fall Forum 2016, limited to two registrations per workshop. We regret that we cannot offer additional fee waivers for workshops facilitated by more than two people (though you are welcome to have more than two facilitators).
Ready to submit your workshop proposal? Click here: http://essentialschools.
Need more information? Please read on.
We are inviting proposals for two workshop formats:
- Morning of Friday, December 2: three-hour workshops
- Morning of Saturday, December 3: 90-minute workshops
Information you will need to submit a Fall Forum workshop proposal:
- One facilitator who will serve as the point of contact with CES
- Full names of all facilitators, if there’s more than one
- Workshop title (20 words)
- Workshop description (125 words)
- Workshop outcome (100 words)
- CES Common Principles connection: description of the ways your workshop will support the implementation of one or more of the CES Common Principles
- Activities: outline of activities that will transpire during your workshop
- Tech needs
- Other: what else do we need to know?
Successful workshop proposals will include:
- Clearly stated understanding of the ways the content supports schools to implement the CES Common Principles
- Thoughtful application of facilitation techniques aimed at supporting adult learning
Ready to submit your workshop proposal now? Excellent! Click here: http://essentialschools.org/