Evidence: What do I know and how do I know it?
- What are all the choices?
- Show the evidence.
Perspective: What are the biases-mine and others?
- What do I already know from my past experiences, and what’s my bias?
- What is the bias of the research used?
- What are alternative points of view?
- What did I learn from the experiences of others?
- Walk in someone else’s shoes.
Extension: What are the deeper implications?
- How might this affect the future?
- What if something changed?
- Is there a pattern here?
- How does this connect to other issues and ideas?
- Going beyond what you know…
Relevance: What difference does this make?
- Why is this important to me?
- How can I use this?
- How does this issue influence the community?
- How is this important to my community?
- What can people do with this information?
Reflection: What did I learn?
- What other questions does this bring up?
- Has what I’ve done changed my ways of thinking?